was set up in 1982
as a manufacturer
with the main objective of manufacturing quality Cutting Tools. With business expansion, we stretched our arms for manufacturing Hand Tools and Power Tool Accessories. The company has gained expertise in manufacturing a wide range of tools and accessories such as Hand Hacksaw Blades, Tool Bits, Carbon Steel Bandsaw Blades, Hand Hacksaw Frames and SS Diamond Cutting Wheels
. Today our portfolio includes innovative to classic tools and accessories.
Our company is headquartered in Mumbai, India, having production plants at Mumbai and Palghar. Besides, we have an extensive domestic sales network as well as international sales network, where diverse customers needs across the globe is met in a timely and fair manner. We have our great network of exporting products in 45 countries and 100 deals in association for expanding our products reach. Our large variety of products is sold majorly to OEM, DIY and Distributors/ Specialized Retailers. We make direct sales to BHEL, Railways, Steel Units, Defense, etc.
The company is a member of various organizations such as IMTMA, FIEO and Indo German Chambers of Commerce, etc., and proudly boast ISO 9001:2015
Our company regularly participates in various domestic and international exhibitions such as IMTEX, etc.Primary Competitive Advantages
- Quality based hand and cutting tools
- Hi-tech production and storing facilities
- Cost-effective line of products
- Exporting network in the worldwide
Magicut origins go back
to 1951 when the founder, Late Mr. R. C. Gupta opened a hardware retail
shop and a few years later started wholesaling as well. In 1963, he
started his first factory for engine bearings and gradually expanded to
manufacture a variety of products such as Bearing, Diesel Engine Spares,
Copper Alloys and Cutting Tools. Over the last many years, through
diversification took place, the focus has never shifted away from
engineering. Corporate Philosophy
philosophy can be summed up as Customer satisfaction, Reliability,
Innovation, quality & Services. We follow a policy of not
compromising quality under any circumstance while manufacturing, Band
Saw Blades, Circular Saw Blades, Cutting Tools, etc., and a commitment
of continuously bringing innovative products and services into the
markets. We take our commitments seriously and believe in honoring
At Ultra Tools, we
believe that as a producer, it is our responsibility to contribute our
little share in maintaining environment, so we are using required
resources efficiently. We are also minimizing waste by following the
policy of Recovery, Recycle and Reuse. As a part of our environment
saving initiative, we have planted six thousand trees (Approx.) around
our Palghar based plant. Also, we are switching our production to more
eco-friendly means, using gas furnaces is one of the best examples for
the same.Quality Control
- ISO certificate: Our company boasts of state-of-the-art manufacturing and testing facilities.
- Our success has hinged upon its ability to consistently
deliver quality tools conforming to IS, BS, DIN, JIS & ISO standards
and its unbending commitment to timely execution of delivery schedules.
- Manufacturing Quality Products
- Continual Improvement in Processes, System & Productivity through Benchmarking & Innovation in our products.
- Involvement of Employees in Continuous Improvements.
- Complying with the requirements of Quality Management System
in accordance with the ISO 9001:2000 Standard for manufacturing Band Saw
Blades, Sheet Metal Punches, Circular Saw Blades, Cutting Tools, etc.
- Our plant is amongst the modern plants in our country for cutting tools.
- Continuous up-gradation has seen us installing state-of-the-art equipment across our products.
- Hardening Furnaces boast of automatic temperature controls and precise heat sensing radiation pyrometers.
- Once approved the raw materials are sent for further
processing where during each stage the quality is carefully monitored by
a team of quality inspectors. Just as in the hardening department each
batch is carefully tested for micro structure and each tool for
hardness. We therefore have full control over the quality of the inputs,
and consequently of the end products.